The Seven Principles Program for couples is a workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times Bestselling book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
Is this workshop for us?
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
• Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
• Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
• Those needing better conflict management tools
What will we learn in this workshop?
What the workshop is about:
• Seven Principles Program description
• The research foundation of the program
• Proven tools to help couples
• Improve friendship, fondness and admiration
• Enhance romance and intimacy
What the workshop is not:
• It is not therapy
• It is not an open sharing of personal problems.
All exercises and discussions will occur privately
between you and your significant other.
How to book a workshop:
Please call Tina Smith (519)281-1845 to book a workshop
for your group. Price and duration of workshop can
be discussed at the time of booking.
Couples that this workshop is not suited for:
• Severe relationship distress
• Emotional abuse
• Domestic abuse
• People not in recovery for their addiction
• Untreated mental health problems in one or both partners
• Manage conflict constructively
• Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
• Create shared meaning
• Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
• Format includes lectures and private couple exercises